Sunday, April 14, 2019

Similar Triangles Project Essay Example for Free

Similar Triangles Project EssayIntroductionIn this project, I found the bloom of an object I chose based on how tall one of my partners is, how far away she is from the reverberate, and how far the mirror was from the base of one of the objects. From there I set up a proportion and solved for X. X represented the unknown height of the chosen object. Once I figured this out I past converted to feet and comp atomic number 18d that to my partners height to see if it was a reasonable or realistic height. Two-Column ProofStatements Reasons The triangles are serious triangles GivenMr. Visser told us that we can assume this Triangles are similar If there exists a correspondence among the vertices of two triangles such that two angles of one triangle are congruent to the corresponding angles of the other, then the triangles are similar. ConclusionIn this project I learned that you can prove similarity in triangles horizontal if you dont know all of the angle measures and si de measures. I thought it was interesting how in all of my objects my estimation on ratios from Dannie to the object, were usually fairly close to what it actually was. I liked in this project how we got to chose the things that we measure so there is variability between each pigeonholings projects. One obstacle I ran into was the two column proof because at first I just couldnt think of how to start, then I just tried the first thing that came to mind, and it stop up helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment